Tuesday 21 February 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Loved More Than I Thought I Would


Each of the following books, I loved to start with, I knew I would adore them but somehow I managed to love them even more than I thought I would.

Around The World In 80 Tales - Dave Tomlinson

City of Good Death - Chris Lloyd

The Dry - Jane Harper

The Food Of Love - Amanda Prowse

The Art Of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson

Grave Digger - Michael Israel Jarvis

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

Itch - Simon Mayo

 The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

 Looking For Alaska - John Green

The Broke and The Bookish host Top Ten Tuesday each week.

10 comments:

  1. I loved The Book Theif as well, I've heard a lot of godd things about John Green's book but never picked one up, so I might be tempted now :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book Thief is great in all honesty and yes you totally should pick one up when you can. Maybe you'll love them.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Perks for sure. I was not expecting to like this book at all but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was exactly the same, I was expecting to like it but I didn't expect to end up loving it as much as I did.

      Delete
  3. There are some good ones here. I definitely agree with the Book Thief. And Perks was such a surprise for me that it contained so much depth.
    My TTT: http://www.book-chatter.com/?p=1202

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly I feel the exact same way. I wasn't expecting the depth,

      Delete
  4. The Book Thief! It's one of my absolute favourite books :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-97/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seeing people being disappointed in The Book Thief and The Perks of Being a Wallflower,its good to see someone enjoyed it :)
    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? that's kind of surprising, I really did end up loving them more than I thought I would but to hear that they aren't liked by a few people is shocking.

      Delete