Tuesday 13 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017






30117284

Carve The Mark - Veronica Roth



27883214

Caraval - Stephanie Garber


25014114

History Is All You Left Me - Adam Silvera


30653853

The Upside Of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli


30075733
The Continent - Keira Drake


25489134

The Bear And The Nightingale - Katherine Arden


30269126

Empress Of A Thousand Skies - Rhoda Belleza


28145767

Strange The Dreamer - Laini Taylor


24763621

Wintersong - S.Jae-Jones


24485589

Hunted - Meagan Spooner



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

7 comments:

  1. Oh oh I'm looking forward to ALL OF THESE too! *hi fives for our great taste* I mean, I know there was a lot of controversy around The Continent, but I've heard it's getting revamped and I'm keen to see what they do with the latest version. And also I've read The Upside of Unrequited already and it's sooooo cute eeep!
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they? *hi five for out great taste* and yes I heard the same thing and omg don't make me wasn't it more aha

      Delete
  2. I'm SO excited about Caraval and Strange the Dreamer! I just discovered The Bear and the Nightingale today. It sounds amazing. Wonderful list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caraval is a great book I've reviewed it recently check it out if you want to get a feel for the book before you read it. Thankyou, it was a great list to compose.

      Delete
  3. This is a great list. I have most of these on my TBR! Happy reading and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caraval sure has been a popular choice this week. I haven't added it to my TBR list just yet, but I am really excited to see what everyone thinks of the book when it is published. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very popular, such a great book. I've already read and reviewed it but added it to this list because it was just THAT good. I hope if you ever read it that you enjoy it x

      Delete