Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas Day 3


Todays word/s in a new font is...Have Yourself A Merry Christmas. I changed the sentence from the song title Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas because I felt like I wouldn't be able to fit it all on in this chosen font.

There were many guidelines to draw in this one, it was hard to not get confused between the spaces to actually draw in and the spaces between each line for the words.

I chose to male the letter size different throughout the page just so that it wouldn't be overpowering and fill the page.

Before this step I had to re do the Christmas word because I hadn't actually has enough room for the a and s but then shrank the left side of each letter, making them skinnier so they could all fit on the same line.

No comments:

Post a Comment