Tuesday 22 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - What I'm Thankful For


1.The family I have, even though they do get to me most of the time, they support me when they can and provide me with what I need when I need it.

2.My friends, I don't have many of them but the ones I have are great supporters and can always be counted upon to make me laugh, fill me in on gossip and make me an all around happy person.

3.The food I get to eat, this may sound a little bit of a weird one but I know that some people are not always guaranteed a 2-3 square meals a day and that gets to me because households all over the world waste a lot of food but yet people all over the world can not get access to 2-3 meals a day.

4. The Clothes on my back, even though you're likely to see me in black skinny jeans and the same band shirts and hoodie and shirts, I'm thankful that I get to have more than two lots of clothing. Much like the food part some people struggle with getting access to clean and new clothing, this is why any clothing I no longer want or do not wear are washed and taken to a store where there are weighed and given to charities that distribute them to places where they are needed.

5. The music I listen to, I know this may sound a little weird too but the music is an outcome of months of hard work and to be able to listen to a part of someone that can bring me and other people together is such a great thing.

6. Books, okay this is slightly book related but I'm thankful for having access to a piece of a creative person, much like the music point its hard work that the person has wanted to share with other people. I love books with all of my heart.

7. The weather, okay so this is by far a weird one especially coming from someone in the UK, The weather helps things grow, brings happiness to people and even though it gets cold and rainy here, there is something about the smell of the rain and the atmosphere that I just love and am Thankful for.

8. I'm thankful for great smells, this is a little weird but to be able to smell good things can put me in a good mood when I really need to be in a good mood.

9. My Part Time Job, its given me a level of independence, confidence and friendship. To work in retail tends to get bad reviews but I like that I've had the opportunity to work with the staff I do and to give customers a great experience.

10. My pets, okay so I have 2 dogs and a fish, they have me thankful because like most of the things on this list, they supply me with happiness when I need it, the dogs keep me warm and give good company when they're with me on the sofa, the fish when I'm in my room. Although they are a lot of work to keep healthy and such, it's all worth it in the end.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

3 comments:

  1. Your list warmed my heart. It's so innocent and beautiful. Food is in my top too and good friends are precious like gold in these days. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad and touched that it warmed your heart. Good friends really are precious. Happy TTT

      Delete
  2. Lovely list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-84/

    ReplyDelete