Tuesday 8 November 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately


What I'm basically going to do is list all the books I have that I want to read as soon as possible.

Esper Files - Egan Brass
32493342

Cardiac - Jeffrey Monaghan
CARDIAC: A Jack Getty Thriller by [Monaghan, Jeffrey]

The Unadjusteds - Marisa Blagden


The Rest Of Us Jist Live Here - Patrick Ness 
Image result for the rest of us just live here

Atlantis Gene Trilogy - A.G.Riddle
Image result for atlantis gene trilogy
Always With Love - Giovanna Fletcher
Image result for always with love

Maze Runner Series - James Dashner
Image result for maze runner series books


Am I Normal Yet and How Hard Can Love Be? - Holly Bourne
Image result for Am I Normal Yet and How Hard Can Love Be?Image result for Am I Normal Yet and How Hard Can Love Be?

On The Other Side - Carrie Hope Fletcher
Image result for on the other side

Eden Summer - Liz Flanagan
Image result for eden summer

The Girl on The Train - Paula Hawkins
Image result for the girl on the train book

Books 7-10 in the True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse series - Charlaine Harris
Image result for sookie stackhouse books

New Guard - Robert Muchamore

Image result for new guard book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

1 comment: