Tuesday 23 August 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Stil Havent Read


So the original topic was 10 books owned before blogging that I still haven't read, well back in 2014 just before I started out this blog, I really didn't have many books beside the classic Harry Potter books and over 15 books by Jaqueline Wilson stored in a box. But now I have 62 books on my bookshelf alone which is at least 34 individual  authors. Its safe to say I have not read all 62 books on my shelf, maybe 41 of them but not all 62 so here on this list I'm going to list 10 books I have yet to read which will also include current reads, read for review eBooks and eBooks.


  1. Eden Summer by Liz Flanagan (preview copy won from Maximumpopbooks competition)
  2. Vampire Diaries 1&2  by L.J Smith 
  3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  4. The Girl In The Red Coat by Kate Hamer
  5. On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
  6. Always With Love by Giovanna Fletcher
  7. Ravens Peak by Lincoln Cole
  8. The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
  9. Inevitable Ascension by V.K.McAllister (Husband and Wife duo)
  10. The Edge of Juniper by Lora Richardson

There are more books where they come from but maybe those are another list for another time?


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish



5 comments:

  1. I've only read one of these -- FANGIRL. It's a good one, especially for book lovers.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get around to reading it in all honesty.

      Happy TTT

      Delete
  2. I wish I can control my TBR list! I sometimes think I should just delete it and start all over again. I have a few books on your list on my TBR as well. Hope we get to read them soon. Here's my TTT: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/ten-books-that-have-been-on-your-shelf.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do the same too. I hope we get to read them soon too

      Delete
  3. Fangirl is one of my favorites! I have it on my shelf, but I think that I'm going to try and reread it soon. Hope that you get to all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete