Tuesday 5 July 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads

I would have included the photos but I'm currently on holiday and the internet isn't really the best so I thought I'd just run up this list quickly.

Mistwalker - Saundra Mitchell

Black Water Tales:The Unwanted - Jean Nicole Rivers

No Rest For The Wicked - Dane Cobain

Last Years Resolution - Robert Lampros

Murder and More - Gerald W Darnell

The Sign Of One - Eugene Lambert

Gravedigger - Michael Israel Jarvis

Eyes Like Lighthouses When The Boats Come Home - Dane Cobain

Both Of Me - Jonathan Friesen

The Dean Machine - Dylan Lee Peters




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, but some of the titles sound intriguing!

    Check out my TTT and my current international giveaway.

    ReplyDelete