Tuesday 3 November 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel



Kathryn Rogers, I have to say her first book was great and I'm glad I got a chance to read a review. Memphis Hoodoo Murders - Kathryn Rogers Review

Marci Lyn Curtis, she did an amazing job with The One Thing so I'm really looking forward to any future work she does. The One Thing 0 Marci Lyn Curtis Review

Mandy Mikulencak, her first book Burn Girl was such a good read, I loved how the book wasn't based around a typical teenager with a normal family in a normal situation, so i do look forward to her future work. Burn Girl - Mandy Mikulencak Review

Nicola Yoon, her first work Everything, Everything at times made me want to cry, scream and laugh out loud, taking me on the emotional roller-coaster again, hopefully I wont want to cry about any of her future work. Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon Review 

After listing the four above I was unable to think of anymore even though there is probably more that I'm looking forward too.

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look up your list! It was a tricky one this week! I smushed a few topics together for mine...My Top 10

    ReplyDelete