Tuesday 8 September 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Finished But Not Read Series









As much as I'm in love with a lot of book series' there are some I just haven't gotten my hands on yet, hopefully ill get to read them at one point though. Even though the subject series I was yet to finished I changed it up a little. I do love myself a book series but I have to admit I couldn't think of many trilogies that I hadn't read or hadn't fully read.


 

Twilight:





Even though my sister did have the books at one point, I think she got rid of them before I had a chance to read them. I think now that I've seen the films that I wont enjoy the books as much as I would of if I had read the books first.








Percy Jackson:
 

Much like the Twilight series I watched The Lightning Thief and The Sea Of Monsters and hadn't read the books before hand so I think if I buy them some time soon then I'll manage to get into them.






The Mortal Instruments:



Maybe I'll get attacked for this but I just never seemed drawn to them to start with, they just seemed to be overrated and a lot of people were raving about them and it just kind of put me off reading them but now that there isn't much of a rave going on I'm really up for reading them.












The Lord Of The Rings:


Although I love the series as films I never had the money to  buy the books and I don't believe they're even in a library. Id love to read them, I thoroughly enjoyed having The Hobbit read to me so id love to read The Lord Of The Rings myself. 








The City Trilogy:
Image result for the city trilogy

I have read Hells Horizon but I only knew after reading it that it was part of a trilogy and I do aim to read the other two sometime in the future.








Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over on The Broke And The Bookish. Have a great TTT everyone.





8 comments:

  1. You definitely have to read Percy Jackson! The movies are NO WAY near the books - and I know they say this about EVERY adaptations but in this case it is true. The first three books of TMI were AMAZING, the rest... I wasn't so sold on but hopefully you'll feel differently. :)
    Lovely list. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check them all out some day. Hopefully I'll enjoy reading them

      Delete
  2. I like Shan, but I've never heard of The City Trilogy - I'm going to have to look out for it! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read on of the lot so far but I'm keeping my eyes out for the other two. I must say they are worth the read. When our if you find them i hope you enjoy them.

      Delete
  3. The Percy Jackson books are way better than the movies. I saw the first movie and thought it was terrible. I enjoyed the books, though.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say I liked the movies, not sure to what extent but I'm really wanting to read the books to see the difference. Hope you've had a happy TTT

      Delete