Tuesday 25 August 2015

Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught X 101

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday caused me to struggle, just to choose the topic I would teach, but after much deliberation I chose Diversity in Young adult.

These books were all on my top ten Tuesday list on the 21/07/15 due to them celebrating diversity. After much thought I didn't change any of them as they all celebrate a different part of diversity or helping us understand another part of the same type of diversity therefore creating a better, near perfect syllabus.




THE ART OF BEING NORMAL BY LISA WILLIAMSON






KERIS STAINTON: SPOTLIGHT ON SUNNY

 
 
 

 
LICCLE BIT BY ALEX WHEATLE






NONE OF THE ABOVE

 


 

THE ONE THING




Openly Straight


OPENLY STRAIGHT





The Before Now and After Then


THE BEFORE NOW AND AFTER THEN





Out of Order


OUT OF ORDER



No Tildes on Tuesday


NO TILDES ON TUESDAY




The Way We Bared Our Souls


THE WAY WE BARED OUT SOULS



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke And The Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. The One Thing and The Art of Being Normal are both on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/08/25/top-ten-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one thing is a great book so I hope you enjoy it. Once you've read The Art Of Being Normal maybe you can talk to me about it?

      Delete