Tuesday 28 July 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Characters Who Are Fellow Book Nerds




This weeks Top Ten Tuesday includes characters who love reading, are writers, work at a bookstore etc.  I hope you enjoy my list.






  Hermione Granger - Harry Potter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Matilda - Roald Dahl
 
 
 
 
 
 
Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster - The Fault In Our Stars








Alaska Young and Miles Halter   - Looking For Alaska







This list would of contained ten but unfortunately I couldn't think of anymore characters,  technically there are 6 characters here but only 4 books/2 films I'm really hoping I don't remember more after I've posted this.




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted over at The Broke And Bookish

3 comments:

  1. This topic was a lot tougher than I thought it would be, too. I managed to get ten, but it wasn't easy. Hermione and Matilda were must-haves on my list as well.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, so sorry to be replying just now, there was no notification to a new comment but thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I do I have to agree it was a tough topic but yes Hermione and Matilda were must haves, I was surprised to not see them on the first few lists I saw.

      Delete
  2. Thank you also, I hope you had a very happy TTT

    ReplyDelete