Wednesday 29 July 2015

Book Haul - Tuesday 28 July


So on the 28th of July my mom had allowed me to buy some books from some online stores, three of them were ones to finish off a collection and two others were just two random choices from some recommendations I had. Not only did I order these 5 books but I also had a few EBook editions of books for review that I'll also add to this 'Haul'. The books I ordered online begun to come today so I thought to share them with you.



Geek Girl Geek Drama - Holly Smale

Geek Girl Picture Perfect - Holly Smale
Geek Girl All That Glitters - Holly Smale
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
The Humans - Matt Haig
The following books were those I was granted the right to read for review on Netgalley, I look forward to read them and review them for you guys.
Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon
Burn Girl - Mandy Mikulencak

2 comments:

  1. Ah! The Book Thief! I hope you love it... I definitely did! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many people have spoken of how they have enjoyed it, so I really hope I do enjoy it as much, thank you for visiting My blog and taking time to comment.

      Delete