Saturday 9 August 2014

The Hobbit - J.R.R Tolkien

Admittedly I had already watched the first 2 movies of The Hobbit, but the book is all 3 movies in one. If you haven't seen the movies or the books, it is about a hobbit who travels with a group of dwarves and a wizard to free the king under the mountains gold. Thorin Oakenshield (who is one of the dwarves traveling with the hobbit) is a descendant of the old king under the mountain, the king was killed by the mighty Smaug who took over the mountain and all of the treasure within it.

This book shows what real bravery and friendship is, it is a brilliant story especially if you like fantasy and adventure. Some found that J.R.R Tolkien had written large chapters, I didn't have a problem reading this as I was unable to get my hands upon the book so I had an 11 hour audio version of the book on Youtube playing whenever I was able to listen to it. (over a period of 3 days)

As I like the work of J.R.R Tolkien I will be having the audio versions of the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy playing whenever I have the time.

Book Review /5 :
5







No comments:

Post a Comment